Saturday, March 12, 2011

Clipboard Craft!

At our last MOPS meeting we made these fun modge podged clipboards. I found this great tutorial from Organize and Decorate Everything on how to make these decorative clipboards. I love how they turned out, I did learn that the thicker scrapbook paper works much better for this project.

And, I was excited to find some magnetic hooks so I can hang these on the side of our new refrigerator (yup, it finally broke for the last time, errr.) But it is nice to have a fridge that doesn't fill up with water. :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I think I will have to make some of these...maybe for all my friends for Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Kim. I like the colors and patterns you used. Handy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out cute. What a fun way to make something boring, into something adorable! I just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete