Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nativity Plate

I love Nativity scenes, and think they are the best Christmas decoration to help remind us of the reason of the season. I used the Silhouette I won to cut this Nativity scene in black vinyl, and then put it on a white dollar store plate. So easy, but really pretty. I saw this idea over at Craftiness Is Not Optional, along with a million other great ideas!

If you want to see more great Nativity sets, check out the Nativity Parade at Crap I've Made. I put Molly's Nativity in it. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! and love the wooden one too. Hey my youngest daughter's middle name is Nora, just noticed yours is a Nora too! They are both so cute! what sweeties :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking all over for this nativity image. I am making a gift for our YW Youth group for christmas. Where did you find it? Can you share it with me? I am not selling it or going to profit from this. It is for our youth.

    ReplyDelete