Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sew Something Saturday! Tic-Tac-Toe


Over at During Quiet Time, they had the idea to sew a super cute tic-tac-toe board. If you've ever seen my game closet you know I have an addiction to games, so I knew I had to make this straight away. I had some left over flower print, blue fabric, and bias tape from some of my other "Sew Something Saturday" projects that worked out just perfect for this one.

Head over to During Quiet Time, and see how to sew your own.

Happy Sewing! For more great "Sew Something Saturday" projects scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on Sew Something Saturday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay now seriously, how do you have time to sew??? That is so darn cute! What a great gift idea! Cheap, doesn't make noise and is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you liked the idea! Thank you for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete