Thursday, January 7, 2010

Toddler Time Thursday!

I saw this great craft idea over at Funny Days with Mommy and Maddie, and knew I had to try it with Molly. She is always, always, always, asking when she can paint! It is so fun and simple. Head over and see. All you need is contact paper, cardstock, foam brush or sponge and paint. (they used glitter too which would be so adorable, but... I was to pregnant and lazy to go searching through boxes in the basement for my glitter, hee hee)

Molly loved painting the blue ALL over the page, and was really excited when I peeled off the contact paper and she had a "snowman" picture. Only one snowflake I didn't quite get all the way stuck down, but it turned out so cute, we will definitely be making some more of these.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome~ I love it! I miss seeing you...glad to hear things are going well! HOpe to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out great! Thanks for stopping by Funny Days!

    ReplyDelete