Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Wreath Craft!

As soon as I saw this idea over at one of my favorite craft blogs, Nannygoat, I rushed out to the dollar store and got busy. I think this turns out so great (other than my horrible picture taking, it is much cuter in real life). I still want to add a green ribbon or something at the top, but I'm not sure exactly how yet.

Any craft with a hot glue gun I love! This was so easy and cheap. I used smaller ornaments for mine, I ended up with $5 worth from the local dollar tree. And yes, it is hanging on a bar in my laundry room! Don't worry, after Thanksgiving it will find a nice home on a door for the Christmas season. I can't wait.

Let me know if you make one, I would LOVE to see it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Crafty little mama! I am always so exicted to see what you have up your sleeve! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I may be going to buy myself some Christmas balls, to put together! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I did this same wreath this past weekend. But did the straw wreath version instead of a coat hanger. Yours looks so much easier, wish I would have seen it before I started on mine :)

    http://jessiegrayblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/ornament-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete