Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tip Tuesday!

This week I needed to find a way to organize Molly's crayons, colored pencils, and scrap paper in an easy to use place. She is very into coloring on the little scrap paper that I use for notes and such, so I put this little "tool box" as Molly calls it together.

It is actually a fork, spoon, knife and napkin holder for picnics. I don't think I've ever actually used it for it's intended purpose, so this was a perfect way to put it to good use. It is working so good as her "tool box" that she even doesn't mind helping clean it up!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!

    How is the quiet book coming along? I bought all of my felt (or at least a bunch of felt) so far, but haven't started cutting it out yet! Not sure what I have been waiting for...well, I did read a whole book this week, and didn't get much of anything else done so I guess that would be why! :)

    ReplyDelete