Thursday, August 27, 2009

Toddler Time Thursday!

My baby is not quite 2 years old yet, but let me tell you.... SHE THINKS SHE IS!!! She is really working on her independence (and mom's patience) right now.

As you can see, she is going through a stage where she refuses to wear anything in her hair, so she is constantly sporting the disheveled look. Which seems to bother me way more than it bothers her. :)

Also, she is getting really good at brushing her own teeth and washing her own hands in the sink. We have a stool by the counter and she loves being in control of this task. However... yesterday I was getting ready to go to the dentist. As I was doing my hair she was on the stool next to me and I hear... UH OH... mommy's toothbrush. Oh yes, sure enough, she dropped my toothbrush down the sink, that's right, down the sink just far enough not to be able to get out by any means except taking the pipes off. (our sink stopper is broken, cough cough, time to fix it husband, but that's a whole other ordeal) Whoopsies! Sorry dentist...

I have a feeling 2 is going to be a crazy year over here at our household. :) But I am definitely having a blast. :)

1 comment:

  1. That little girl cracks me up. I agree that the having that hair in front of my face too. She is to cute!

    ReplyDelete