Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday's Spotlight

I've been missing in action... but for a great reason.
I'm happy to announce that we are having another...

BABY!!!

We are very excited, but like last time, I am very, very, very sick. It is even harder to be so sick this time since I am taking care of Molly at the same time.

I am finally getting more on top of things, and am starting to be able to leave the house and start to do some normal things again. I am praying I won't be sick the whole 9 months this time, like I was last time.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was sick with number two as well - miserable - hope your body adjusts quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This will be a fun time! It's exciting to have another baby! :)

    I hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Such exciting news! I'll be praying that your sickness subsides and that you are able to enjoy this time.

    Something that helped me when I was pregnant was ginger chews. www.gingerpeople.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Congrats Kim! I am very thirlled for you and your family. Hope you are feeling a bit more like yourself shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see you 'blogging again" I know how miserable you've been. I'm sure glad that the end result is another beautiful child:)

    ReplyDelete