Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Monday!

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing great. I am back at it this week, I have had some "Requests" from my loyalest fans (thanks Beth and Mom) that I need to get back into posting everyday, and that they miss my Menu Plan Monday, so here goes, this is what we're eating this week.

Monday- Hot dogs on the grill and sliced watermelon
Tuesday- Southwest Chicken Salad Panini's
Wednesday- Taco Salads in these yummy bowls
Thursday- Crock pot BBQ ribs
Friday- Going out to eat
Saturday- Chicken and Zucchini Pasta (new one for us)

For more great Menu Planning ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to my blog. We love the Chicken and Zucchini Pasta so much we are having it for the 2nd week in a row. Even my non zucchini lovers like it.

    ReplyDelete