Thursday, April 9, 2009

Toddler Time Thursday!

I have been having a blast reading so many different blogs and getting some GREAT ideas on ideas to do with toddlers. This week, I thought I would list some of my absolute favorite kid blogs and sites so you can check them out for yourself. I have a million, but I will list my top 3 of each, so it's not so overwhelming.

Toddler Time Blogs:
ABC and 123 (Great teaching ideas and plans)
No Time For Flashcards (Amazing ideas walked through step by step)
1+1+1=1 TotSchool (links families tot school activities each week)

Websites and Activities:
Ziggity Zoom (has read aloud online books)
Family Fun (an all time favorite)
PBS Kids (Molly loves the characters for her books and TV)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I am glad you like our site!!!!

    :) Carisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Kim!
    I'm glad you find the site useful!

    ReplyDelete